Casting Instructions for ‘Aphrodite’s Honey Jar of Love’
Make a pentagram, place jar in the pentagram, tear rose petals up in small pieces, put in the jar, add vanilla (bean or extract), break the cinnamon stick up into small pieces (this may be hard to do, but try to get three or four equal pieces, next add lavander flowers or a pinch of the herb if you have it in the pantry, add some thing of yours that means value, next add something of your lovers of value, add offering to Aphrodite.
Next light candle, get the piece of paper (red or pink) write your name ontop of the paper with the lipstick/chapstick) next write your lovers name on the bottom with the lipstick or chapstick (lipstick if you are a woman, chapstick if you are male.). In the middle of the paper using chapstick or lipstick write
“I call upon the goddess Aphrodite, please I wish to bring my lover to me with open arms, make him mine and mine alone, let him open his eyes, and think of me as he awaken from his sleep. Show him, I am all he needs and I proved myself to him, make my love come to me this is my wish so mote it be.”
Next seal the spell in the envelope, drip wax over the envelope (over the part where you lick to seal it), add to jar/mason jar, next add honey to the jar until full, seal the jar tightly with its lid (or ring and lid), drip wax on the lid, just a drop or two.
Place it somewhere safe.
- Piece of red or light pink paper
- Candle (red, white, or pink)
- Rose petals
- A cinnamon stick
- Lavander petals or a pinch of the herb if you have it
- A vanilla bean or 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Some thing of value of yours
- Something of value of your loved one
- A jar or a small mason jar
- An offering to Aphrodite (oranges, orange blossoms, roses that are pink, red, or magenta, spicy orange tea bag, or any stones that are shiny, you can also add some bubble bath or lotion)