Casting Instructions for ‘Asking Blessings from the Greeks’
[lgc_column grid=”65″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]
Before asking for a blessing or favor, make sure you know which God or Goddess to ask your particular blessing from. Example: Aphrodite is the Goddess to go to if you want someone to fall in love with you, or if you want the blessing of beauty. However, you wouldn’t ask Ares, the God of War, for this particular blessing.
Candle colors for each God or Goddess (there are more colors, but my sources are limited):
- Zeus: Gold or purple
- Hera: White, royal blue, purple, rose, dark green, silver, or grey
- Poseidon: Grey, blue, or green
- Hades: Black
- Demeter: Green, dark brown, gold, navy blue, or pink
- Hephaestus: Red or orange
- Athena: Gold, orange, yellow, emerald green, or royal blue
- Aphrodite: Red, pink, violet, silver, aqua, pale green (seafoam), or any shade of light blue
- Ares: Dark red
- Apollo: Gold, white, or yellow
- Artemis: Silver, white, red, green, or turquoise
- Hermes: Any color
- Dionysus: Purple
- Hestia: Gold, dark rose, lavender, silver, or black
- Hecate: Black, orange, yellow-orange, or red-orange
Make sure if you are asking more than one God or Goddess for a blessing, try to make sure each candle is a different color, but it’s okay if you have to use the same color.
Sit cross-legged on the floor and place the candle(s) in front of you OR if you have enough candles (for several Gods and Goddesses), you may set them in a circle and stand in the middle. Take the first candle and light it.
Stare into the flame and clear your head of all thoughts. Then concentrate on the God or Goddess the candle represents and greet them warmly. When and IF you feel an emotional connection, you may begin to speak. (You may leave the candle on the floor or pick it up as you are speaking, if doing so makes you comfortable.)
There are no memorized incantations. Simply ask the God or Goddess for the blessing/favor politely and respectively. Explain why you would like to have it. Be humble and respective. NOTE: Do NOT ask the God or Goddess to kill somebody.
When you are finished with the first candle, repeat the process with the next. When you have completed to process with all the candles, go back to the first candle. Repeat your request and then blow out the candle. Do this for every candle.
This spell can be used for good or bad reasons. If the reason is out of the question, then you will not receive your blessing or favor.
[/lgc_column][lgc_column grid=”35″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”][/lgc_column]