Casting Instructions for ‘Simple Evil Curse Detection’
1. Take the wax and roll it into 6-10 little balls. They don’t have to be perfect or even good.
2. Set them in a circle around the object you are testing.
3. Wait for at least a day.
4. Check on the object. If the wax pieces have changed color or melted, the object has a curse.
5. Try to avoid touching the object for a bit because the wax will have agitated the curse and made it dangerous.
- Uncolored Wax
- An object you want to test for curses