Casting Instructions for ‘Spell of the One Love’
[lgc_column grid=”65″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]Instructions
(1) Place the altar facing magnetic east. Have the altar bowl in the center with two red candles behind the altar bowl. Draw a six point star with the chalk large enough to sit in the center with the altar facing the east point. Place a red candle at each point. Light all the candles in whatever order suits you and sit in the center. Sit and relax your body. Let the thoughts in your mind go without paying attention to them.
(2) Open your third eye to see your guides.
(3) Visualize a radiant white light while chanting the next line.
(4) Burn an offering after you call each name.
(5) Burn an offering after this line.
(6) Open your mind to Aisha’s powers and project them into the person you are madly in love with. Put a power into the person that will drive other suitors away. The lucky person’s name is placed into this (name) blanks.
(7) Now you use Aisha’s powers to force the emotions to the way they should flow. The emotions are open to suggestion, so push your ideas into your love through Aisha Toma.
(8) Burn the last offering.
(1) Hear my thoughts and answer me Puthadian Gods. With the candles to light my path, I ask you to guide them. The candles are my guides and their fires are their swords to protect me on my journey. Almighty Puthadian Gods come and hear me!
(2) The candles light my path and I ask you to guide them. The candles are my guides and you guide them.
(3) Puthadian Gods, guide me to the light.
(4) Rekale, Goddess of Dreams, I invoke thee.
Jubali, God of Temptation, I invoke thee.
Fovita, God of Sexual Pleasure, I invoke thee.
Toko, God of Time, I invoke thee.
Shana, Goddess of Peace, I invoke thee.
Tivanuf, God of the Majestic, I invoke thee.
Tosha, Goddess of the Righteous One, I invoke thee.
Juda, God of Wine, I invoke thee.
(5) I ask of you these favors to make this journey safe and joyous in your sacred names, accept this offering of Prophecy pages?
(6) In the name of Aisha the Goddess of Love and Hate, bring the desires of my heart to me. By the Power of Hate, drive away all (men/women), but me whose heart is pure of love. Make (name) feel alone without me and power these feelings on my love for my One Love.
(7) By the Power of Love I turn (name)’s heart to desire me and only me for all time. I bind this love for all time in perfect unity as our hearts shall be one in love. The power of this love shall grow with the passage of time until they can hold out now longer and they find them selves jumping into my arms.
(8) Hail Aisha the Goddess of Love and Hate.
I now have to be done for this time and release you from the bonds I placed around the circle. We can now end this session and return to our worlds till next we meet.[/lgc_column][lgc_column grid=”35″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”][/lgc_column]