Casting Instructions for ‘To forget my lost love’
2) sprinkle alittle of one of this herbs on top (allspice, angelica, apple, carnation, cedar, cinnamon, elder, eucalyptus, fennel, gardenia, lemon balm, peppermint, sandalwood, willow. )
3) drink the mixture and you have to drink it all
say ”I loved her/him once, and she/he loved me; but she/he moved on and i still hold on, I found a girl/boy I seem to like but cant get past my other love, so I drink this (herb 1) for the love and the (herb 2) for courge the water is to purafy my spirt and (herb 3) for healing of my heart. Friendship is all we need between us both so I am giving my love to the goddess and invoking the peace to move on. Earth, Air, Fire, Water so I say so mote it be. Blessed be to the goddess….
since your wanting to get rid of the feelings the Waning moon would be best and prob. 50% of a full moon. Around around 10pm-6am some time between those times.
I hope this helps you…I dreampth it last time ^^
- 1 teaspoone of one of any of these herbs (aster, basil, catnip, chamomile, clove, coriander, ginger, juniper, lavender, lemon verbena, orris, rose, rosemary.) Personaly lemon and rosemary smell good together.
- 1 teaspoone of one of these (lemon, passion flower, sweetpea.)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 teaspoone of (columbine, thyme, tonka, yarrow)