Casting Instructions for ‘To Heal a Rift’
[lgc_column grid=”65″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]
- Cut the apple in half.
- Tradition says it is helpful, but not vital, if theseeds stay whole. If they don’t, reconciliation may simply be a little bit more difficult to bring about.
- Write the woman’s full name on the paper.
- Next to it, write the man’s. Ensure that the space taken up by the names doesn’t exceed the width of the halved apple.
- Cut out the names. Place the paper with thenames between the two halves of the apple.
- Visualize the marriage or relationship beinghealed.
- Skewer the apple halves together, insertingthe pins or twigs diagonally from right to leftand then vice versa.
- If you are healing your own relationship,send your love to the person concerned andask to receive their love in return
- If it is for someone else then visualize thecouple surrounded by a pink cloud or aura ina loving embrace.
Divorce is disliked among the Romanies even today. When action is required to heal a seemingly irreparable rift, this spell can begin a process of reconciliation. To finish off the spell, Romanies use their campfire to bake the apple until it appears whole
[/lgc_column][lgc_column grid=”35″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]You will need the following items for this spell:
- A fresh apple
- Knife Clean sheet of white paper Pen
- 2 pins,
- cocktail sticks or twigs